*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
ARTIST: Status Quo / Various Artists
ALBUM TITLE: Status Quo & Friends Volume 1
BACKGROUND INFO (ABOUT THIS RELEASE): Formed from the ashes of the rock and roll freakbeat band The Spectres they changed their musical style to psychedelic when they became Traffic (later renamed Traffic Jam), until finally settling on [The] Status Quo (and progressing to a hard rock/boogie sound soon after. This was over 45 years ago and they are still going strong â€“ a testament to their enduring songs and dedicated fan-base. In 2005 this album was produced to celebrate their 40th anniversary with some of The Quoâ€™s biggest hits and those from their peers. Sit back, start your engine, and enjoyâ€¦ (Volume 1 of a 2 part set; Volume 2 sold separately).
STYLE OF MUSIC / GENRE: Rock, hard rock, boogie rock, psychedelic rock, blues rock, arena rock, classic rock
TRACKLIST (followed by approximate running time of each song):
1. Status Quo â€“ Rockin' All Over The World [Live]
2. The Sweet â€“ Ballroom Blitz
3. Status Quo â€“ Whatever You Want [Live]
4. Chuck Berry â€“ Johnny B Goode
5. Status Quo â€“ Break The Rules [Live]
6. Gary Numan â€“ Cars [Live]
7. Status Quo â€“ Roll Over Lay Down [Live]
8. Jerry Lee Lewis â€“ Great Balls Of Fire
9. Eric Clapton â€“ Snake Drive CD1
10. Dobie Gray â€“ Drift Away
11. Status Quo â€“ 'The Party Ain't Over Yet...' Album Medley
12. Erica Taylor â€“ 1974
13. Joseph Petesson â€“ Fall Down
14. The Valleys â€“ Thirty Something
15. Mickeyrowe Dot Com â€“ Don't Let Him Down
FORMAT: Audio CD promo compilation in illustrated card case (as pictured).
PUBLISHED BY: Trinity Mirror / Daily Mirror (2005)
CATALOGUE NUMBER: DMSQCD01
CONDITION: This not a brand new CD. As such there may be signs of wear. It is an original product (not counterfeit). If we have more than one copy these are sent on a â€˜first come, first servedâ€™ basis with those in the best condition sent to whoever buys first. Each CD is tested to ensure perfect playback.
POSTAGE & PACKING: Sent from the UK. FREE SHIPPING TO ALL COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE!!!
PRICE COMPARE: On Amazon the cheapest copy for sale is Â£26.50 + postage (about US$42 excluding shipping)!!! For details see: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004MPDBQ4