BACKGROUND INFO (ABOUT THIS RELEASE): This is a UK promo audio CD. If ever a star deserved the title of legend it's Tina Turner. One of the most passionate and energetic performers, Turner has won 11 prestigious Grammy awards.
STYLE OF MUSIC: Rock, Pop Rock, Pop, Adult Contemporary, R&B, Soul
TRACKLIST (followed by information about each song):
1. River Deep, Mountain High (Originally reached No.3 in the UK)
2. Nutbush City Limits (Inspired by Turner's home town)
3. Living For The City (Stevie Wonder's great protest song)
4. Mississippi Rolling Stone (First featured on Nutbush City Limits album)
5. Come Together (Tina's cover of a Lennon and McCartney classic from The Beatles' Abbey Road album)
6. Get Back (Another Beatles favourite)
7. Proud Mary (Was a hit for Creedence Clearwater Revival)
8. The Locomotion (Written by Carole King and Gerry Goffin, this was originally a hit for Little Eva and was covered by Kylie Minogue)
9. Philadelphia Freedom (Penned by Elton John and Bernie Taupin)
10. A Fool For You (Written by the legendary Ray Charles)
NB. All songs performed by Tina Turner.
FORMAT: CD promo album in illustrated card case (as pictured).
PUBLISHED BY: Carbon Music & Entertainment / SGAE / Daily Mirror (2007)
CATALOGUE NUMBER: DMDVATT
CONDITION: This not a brand new CD. As such there may be signs of wear. It is an original product (not counterfeit). If we have more than one copy these are sent on a ‘first come, first served’ basis with those in the best condition sent to whoever buys first. Each CD is tested to ensure perfect playback.
POSTAGE AND PACKING: Sent from the UK. FREE SHIPPING TO ALL COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE!!!